Beauty 〉 Y-Not Natural Omega 369 Oil Australian Emu Oil 60ml
Y-Not Natural Omega 369 Oil Australian Emu Oil 60ml
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
• Pure Emu Oil is natural, non-toxic, non-comedogenic (meaning that it does not clog pores), hypo-allergenic (non-irritating) and is gentle for all skin types.
• Anti Bacterial – Pure emu oil will help stop the growth of bacteria in wounded skin, preventing it from spreading.
• Anti-inflammatory – with effects comparable to ibuprofen, brings down the swelling and inflammation of rosacae & eczema.
• Pain relief - It is effective in reducing pain and quickly healing all types of burns including sunburn, first and second degree burns and burns caused from radiation therapy.
• Antioxidant - As well as a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent which helps to improve the condition of aging skin. It also calms the surface and keeps the skin from scarring after having laser resurfacing or chemical peels.
Made in Australia
HOW TO USE:
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.