Health 〉 Sterimar Baby Blocked Nose 50ml
Sterimar Baby Blocked Nose 50ml
Sterimar Baby Blocked Nose is a hypertonic filtered sea water solution, 100% natural, drug and preservative free. Rich in mineral salts and marine trace elements with copper and manganese, which is known for their anti-infectious and anti-allergic properties, as well as their importance in cell metabolism.
Sterimar Baby Hypertonic has been specially designed for the delicate noses of babies over 3 months and children: the salt content of the hypertonic sea water solution and the pressure of the spray have been developed to respect the nasal mucosa.
• Provide natural relief from nasal congestion (common colds, rhinopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis)
• Contribute to reducing bacterial growth
• Eliminate even thick mucus
• Help to fight cold and limit the risks of secondary infection by washing out nasal cavities.
• Recommended for babies from 3 months
Made in France
Sea water, copper & manganese salt, purified water.
On first use, spray once to start the system. Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril. Spray briefly 1 to 2 times in each nostril. Let any excess solution flow out before wiping the nose.
For a deeper cleansing of nasal cavities:
1) Place the baby under 2 years old lying on his back or sitting up from the age of 2.
2) Baby's head tilted to the side, gently insert the nozzle into the uppermost nostril.
3) Press the nozzle for approximately 2 seconds. Let any excess solution flow out of the other nostril then wipe the nose.
4) Repeat the operation in the other nostril if necessary. After each use, clean the nozzle with soapy water and dry.
Use 2 to 6 times a day or more until decongestion.