Health 〉 NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets
NeilMed Sinus Rinse is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
USE FOR:• Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
• Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
BENEFITS:• Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
• Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
• Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
• Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
• pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
• Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
• Portable for travel
Pack Contains: 1 x 240ml Bottle & 60 Premixed Sachets
Made in USA
Dissolve one sachet in micro-filtered or previously boiled water.
Use the squeeze bottle system to control the volume and pressure of the sinus rinse.
Replace this bottle every 3 months.