Moms & Kids 〉 Hope's Relief Premium Eczema Cream 60g
Hope's Relief Premium Eczema Cream 60g
Hope's Relief Premium Eczema Cream for the symptomatic relief of Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Itchy Dry Skin.
Contains highly concentrated 300mg/g of Natural Active ingredients. Rich creamy consistency ideal for treating acute flare-ups and targeted areas. Contains medical grade antibacterial Manuka Honey. Soothes and calms dry, irritated and inflamed skin. Promotes natural skin healing, relieves itchy. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours+ hydration. Certified by dermatologists for sensitive skins.
• Soothes itching
• Anti inflammatory
• Calms dry or irritated skin
• Moisturises + softens dry skin
• Ideal for babies, children and adults
• Can be used on your face, hands and body
• Five Natural ingredients have been specially selected, which have a traditional history of assisting in soothing and calming irritated, itchy dry skin.
• Natural Formula – Cortisone Free
• No perfume, propylene glycol, lanolin, paraffin, parabens or artificial colours.
Five natural ingredients have a traditional history of assisting in soothing and calming irritated, itchy dry skin:
• CALENDULA - antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and assisting in skin repair.
• MANUKA HONEY NPA 10+ - Hospital Grade anti bacterial - Hope's Relief uses ManukaHoney NPA 10+ hospital grade with high anti bacterial activity eliminating Staphylcococcus Aureus. Staphylococcus Aureus has been shown to be present on the skin of 90% of eczema sufferers. Also nourishes and promotes tissue regrowth.
• ALOE VERA – antibiotic, cooling and soothing . It is one of the great healing plants. It penetrates deeply to moisturise and soothes the skin. Clinical trials have proven its effectiveness in clearing the scaly plaques associated with psoriasis.
• GOTU KOLA – Research has proven Gotu Kola stimulates various stages of tissue development. The first step in tissue repair, the process of replacing skin after sores or ulcers. It has also been shown to increase healing time and reduce scar tissue formation.
• LICORICE ROOT – Licorice is thought to function as an adrenal stimulant and as a natural source of cortin, a hormone similar to cortisone. Studies have shown licorice to contain anti-inflammatory properties, a natural cortisone.
Made in Australia
Apply 3 - 4 time daily or as needed.