Health 〉 GC Tooth Mousse Strawberry 40g
GC Tooth Mousse Strawberry 40g
GC Tooth Mousse is used to provide extra protection for teeth, to help neutralise acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources.
GC Tooth Mousse is a delicious tasting, water based, sugar free crème that is beneficial for teeth. It contains calcium and phosphate, the major minerals teeth are made from. These minerals are available in a soluble form as they are carried in a special milk-derived protein known as Recaldent.
GC Tooth Mousse, the first product for professional use to contain this complex of CPP-ACP (Recaldent), is the ideal delivery system for bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
Natural defence against caries with for people who:• have a low to medium risk of caries
• suffer from white spot lesions
• experience hypersensitivity before and after teeth whitening
• have had professional procedures such as root scaling or cleaning
• for children below the age of six
• It contains CPP-ACP a revolutionary new ingredient that helps to repair and restore tooth enamel.
• Tooth Mousse provides relief for sensitive teeth.
• Regular use will help protect teeth from decay and make them stronger.
• It is sugar and lactose free.
• Tooth Mousse helps prevent white spots during and after orthodontic brackets.
• It is derived from milk protein but not recommended if you have milk allergies.
Flavour : Strawberry
Made in USA
Apply to teeth using a clean finger, or cotton tip swab or custom bleaching tray. Leave the Tooth Mousse undisturbed for three minutes in the first instance. Then spread the Tooth Mousse around the mouth with the tongue and hold for a further one or two minutes. Finally expectorate and avoid food or drink for 30 minutes.
All our products have a minimum shelf life of 12 months (or more), unless stated otherwise.