Moms & Kids 〉 Ceramoz Mosquito Repellent Cream 50g
Ceramoz Mosquito Repellent Cream 50g
Ceramoz Mosquito Repellant Cream is specially formulated for people with sensitive skin to protect them from mosquito bites, while moisturising their skin at the same time. It is effective in repelling mosquitoes that cause dengue, malaria, encephalitis and West Nile fever.
• Contains 10% DEET.
• Ceramide-dominant 3:1:1 ratio to optimally rebuild the protective skin barrier.
• Tested Hypoallergenic. No Fragrance, Paraben or Colourant
• Scientifically shown to repel mosquitoes for up to 66% longer than citronella repellent.
• Tested according to the World Health Organisation guidelines.
• Approved by the Singapore National Environment Agency.
• Suitable for all skin types and infant above 2 months old.
Developed in Japan and Made in Singapore
Apply evenly on exposed skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands, then apply in on the child. Re-apply when necessary.
For face and body : Suitable from 2 months onwards.
Toxicity to Non-Target Organisms: Maybe harmful to aquatic organisms.