Beauty 〉 Ceradan Ceramide-dominant Skin Barrier Repair Cream 150g
Ceradan Ceramide-dominant Skin Barrier Repair Cream 150g
Ceradan® repair cream is a ceramide-dominant skin barrier repair moisturizer that replenishes ceramide levels. For those with skin conditions such as eczema, ceramide levels are markedly reduced in the correct 3:1:1 ratio of intercellular physiological lipids (ceramide, cholesterol, free fatty acids).
Ceradan® repair Cream contains a large concentration of ceramides. Ceramides are natural lipids which bind skin cells together and comprise a major component of the skin’s surface structure.
People suffering from skin conditions which make the skin dry, sensitive and inflamed are often low in ceramides. Irritated skin usually has a compromised protective barrier, which leaves it vulnerable to being affected by various environmental irritants.
• Mildly acidic pH levels inhibit skin serine proteases from breaking down the skin barrier.
• Laboratory tested and verified to be hypoallergenic.
• Suitable for both facial and bodily use.
• Safe for use at all ages, from newborns to the very elderly.
• Contains no: Parabens, steroids, Lanolin, colours, fragrance or plant-derived squalene.
Apply twice daily or as many times as needed.
All our products have a minimum shelf life of 12 months (or more), unless stated otherwise.
If you have any questions about the ideal use of this scientifically formulated cream, its benefits, ingredients or anything else, feel free to fill in an online enquiry form. Our representatives will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can call us on +65 9484 3356 for assistance.