Blackmores Superkids Immune Gummies contain a daily boost of 3 essential nutrients including vitamin C, D & zinc.There are some key nutrients to help support kids' immune health:
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general well-being and helps to support normal immune function.
- Vitamin C is best known for its role in supporting immune function. Ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D is found in a limited range of foods. A more active form of the vitamin is produced from skin exposure to sunlight. Regular sun exposure can provide all the vitamin D a growing child requires however, the safe exposure time for children is unknown.
● No added artificial flavours and colours.
● Use natural strawberry flavour and the natural colour of black carrot juice to deliver a delicious Immune Gummy.
Made in Australia
Dosage:Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 soft gummie (pastille) a day with meals
We deliver to any location on mainland Singapore with the following exceptions:
- Restricted and high security locations such as military bases, remand prisons, etc.
- Offshore locations such as Jurong Island, Sentosa, etc.
- P O Box addresses
1 customer reviews
Good supplements for the kids
Always on the lookout for good gummies for the kids. Have not seen this on the Singapore retail shelves and learned that it was directly imported from Australia. Thank you, Glovida for committing to bringing quality vitamins and supplements for the entire family!