Skin irritations may be more common than you might think. When affected by water loss, the function of the delicate skin barrier may be compromised, which may result in irritation or inflammation. Therefore, it is important to maintain the integrity of the skin barrier with high moisture levels.
Benefits:● Helps relieve itch & irritation
● Rehydrates and moisturises for 24 hours
● A glove-like protective shield forms over the skin to lock in moisture & soft to touch
● Rich cream formula, specifically for mild eczema, spreads easily, absorbs quickly
● Free of lanolin, parabens, artificial dyes & fragrances
● Contains Natural colloidal oatmeal
● For infants, children, adults and for all over body and face use.
Made in Australia
Apply DermaVeen Baby Eczema Cream as often as required, or after cleansing skin with soap free wash. Apply liberally and gently massage into the skin.
We deliver to any location on mainland Singapore with the following exceptions:
- Restricted and high security locations such as military bases, remand prisons, etc.
- Offshore locations such as Jurong Island, Sentosa, etc.
- P O Box addresses
Suu Balm is a 2-in-1 cream that provides fast-acting itch relief, while keeping your skin moisturised. Formulated with carefully selected ingredients by the National Skin Centre, Singapore, it is suitable for sensitive and problematic skin. Its light and non-sticky texture also allows for easy penetration into the skin quickly to provide deep moisturisation and relief for itchy and irritated skin.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary based on individual.
Buy 2 for $19.00 each
vs. Retail Price:
Manage, treat and soothe various skin ailments effectively with Ceradan. This moisturiser is a ceramide-dominant skin barrier repair formulation that replenishes ceramide which is markedly reduced in the skin in the correct 3:1:1 ratio of intercellular physiological lipids (ceramide, cholesterol, free fatty acids). This steroid-free formulation is highly recommended for those suffering from skin conditions such as eczema and atopic dermatitis.
Buy 2 for $66.00 each
vs. Retail Price:
1 customer reviews
My baby has very sensitive skin and I have been trying many different products on her. A good friend told me to check out Glovida for its range of eczema and sensitive skin range of products and I found this gem! It worked for my baby's eczema and I am so happy! Thank you very much. Please keep up the good work.